+423

It's kinda cool whenever you're watching a tv show and the people have something exactly like what you have. Eg. The same mug or plate, or are wearing a t-shirt that you own, amirite?

heythereilikeurhairs avatar
6 10
The voters have decided that heythereilikeurhair is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I wore a talking backpack first. Fuck you, Dora.

I once saw a pair of pants I owned on Hannah Montana

LittleReds avatar LittleRed Yeah You Are +3Reply

I used to have a slinky shirt, and it was the same shirt that Juno wore in the movie.

abbeyds avatar abbeyd Yeah You Are +1Reply

I saw a guy on a disney channel show wearing a tank top I have. It was strange, because it was a girl tank top.

My backpack was the same as Neds in Ned's Declassified. cool smilie

My curtains were the same as Alex in Wizards of Waverly Place.

Haha, the reason I posted this is because I was watching Mad Men today and I have cups exactly like one Don was drinking out of :)

Pretty little liars always seems to have the books and folders I have http://ctrlv.in/86734

Predys avatar Predy Yeah You Are 0Reply

it's so cool when I see a girl fingering herself, and I think "ZOMG I love to do that too!!!". It makes me feel so happy about my favourite pastime.