+192

It's annoying when you ask someone to guess something and their first response is "I don't know." I wasn't expecting you to know, why would I say guess for something you didn't not know? "Hey Brian, guess what you had for breakfast this morning!", amirite?

Number3s avatar
4 4
The voters have decided that Number3 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

If someone said to me "Hey Brian, guess what you had for breakfast this morning!" then the impression it would give would be "I put something in your breakfast this morning smirk smilie guess what it was."

and also "I'm aware of your breakfast habits but haven't established your actual first name yet."

When someone says, "guess what?" My answer is always going to be "what" because there are a billion things they could want me to guess. Cut out the guessing game and get to the point.