+229

Romance should always take second place to usefulness. For example, depending on his level of fitness, Jack may have been able to survive longer if he tread water to increase metabolism, body temperature and ability to survive in cold water instead of keeping still a holding Rose's hand. amirite?

B10ckH34ds avatar
3 7
The voters have decided that B10ckH34d is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Until the example starts I agree, I could be mistaken but I think you're severely underestimating how cold the water was.

@Truuninja Until the example starts I agree, I could be mistaken but I think you're severely underestimating how cold the...

I said longer. One second is still longer, and the amount of energy generated probably would have let him survive a few more minutes with Rose.

B10ckH34ds avatar B10ckH34d Yeah You Are -1Reply
@B10ckH34d I said longer. One second is still longer, and the amount of energy generated probably would have let him survive a...

Yes, but in temperatures that low, especially bearing in mind all his clothes are waterlogged, he wouldn't have been able to move.

I always figured he could have climbed on top of some other debris.

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are +10Reply

You don't understand the concept of "freezing water", do you?

@You don't understand the concept of "freezing water", do you?

B10ckH34ds avatar B10ckH34d Yeah You Are 0Reply

This post made me think of this-

http://imgur.com/lItNe

PurpleMonkeyss avatar PurpleMonkeys Yeah You Are 0Reply