-192

You don't want to be fat now, but being a fat adult would probably not be that bad. I mean, you're old. Why not eat fast food and not exercise for the rest of your futile life? It's not like you'll be winning any beauty competitions or become an Olympic athlete no matter what you do, amirite?

0 12
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

You should still take care of your physical well being, regardless of your age.

@shelbme Why?

So you can avoid health problems such as diabetes, high blood pressure, and heart problems, all of which can be influenced by a person's weight.

This. If exercising isn't your thing, just be fat and happy and die before age 40, whatever.

I'd rather be happy with my life for as long as possible. My life satisfaction would probably higher if I'm still able to, you know, move and stuff.

and your husband will cheat on you.

Predys avatar Predy No Way 0Reply

I sort of get where the OP is going.

Not letting yourself go completely but not really trying as hard. As a child, if you're fat you get made fun, you are miserable in gym class, clothes don't fit etc. But as an adult it's easier to be chubby (not full out fat) without so much hassle.

What OP is basically trying to say is that if exercise isn't your thing then just maintain a somewhat healthy body weight (don't become obese) as an adult then don't bother yourself.

@MissAwesomeness I sort of get where the OP is going. Not letting yourself go completely but not really trying as hard. As a...

Yes, this. I should have said "chubby" or "overweight." Clearly being so obese you can't even walk is not fun...but neither is maintaining a stick thin figure your entire life.