+199

Girls: The idea of a hot, damaged boy who you have to help learn to love again seems a lot sexier than the idea of that perfect boy on the magazine cover. amirite?

cookiedoughs avatar
5 11
The voters have decided that cookiedough is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

My new pick up line: "I don't feel like I can connect to you, or that I ever will. Want a drink?"

Is there really no happy medium? You know, the other 90% of the male population who are neither damaged nor perfect and instead completely average? Or does that not actually appeal to women at all? I haven't the slightest clue how to vote on this, because neither seem appealing in any way.

colettes avatar colette No Way +28Reply
@colette Is there really no happy medium? You know, the other 90% of the male population who are neither damaged nor perfect...

Well, this one is just about the idea
Which one is sexier
YYA'ers aren't flat out saying they have anything against normal happy boys. At least, I don't hope they are

It's two supposedly 'romantic' ideas, one being considered 'better'

At least, that's how I read it

Yeah, I didn't mean it like you aren't allowed to like normal boys if you voted yes. It was more just an idea. I'm not ruling out either one, because, if I like them, I don't really care!

cookiedoughs avatar cookiedough Yeah You Are 0Reply

I would feel kind of intimidated by both of them. I would rather have someone who it would be easy to talk to and fun to be around, not someone who I would always have to be perfect for/teach to love again.

What a fascinating and slightly sad insight into the psyche of women.

YOU HAD A LOT OF CROOKS TRYNA STEAL YOUR HEART NEVER REALLY HAD LUCK COULDN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO LURVVVVV.

No.

I don't really want someone that's damaged that I'll have to teach to love again, and I wouldn't go after someone just because they were like that, but if we happened to kinda like each other it would be kind of nice if I was the reason someone loved again.

Been there, done that. They're so irritatingly pessimistic. But they make better friends.