+273

Taylor Swift seems too angelic and pure to have had sex but when you look at the men she's dated (John Mayer, Jake Gyllenhaal), she probably has, amirite?

2 16

that girl goes through way too many guys to be angelic.

@notmuchnotmuch that girl goes through way too many guys to be angelic.

Or maybe she just isn't able to make a real connection with them, because she refuses to get intimate.

it's almost like she dates these guys because she wants to get hurt and write chart-topping songs

If I were a man, I would never date her. They way she depicts her exes in her songs makes her untouchable.

Montanas avatar Montana Yeah You Are +20Reply
@Montana If I were a man, I would never date her. They way she depicts her exes in her songs makes her untouchable.

I would just treat her how she wants to be treated and she would sing good things about me.

@John_Smith I would just treat her how she wants to be treated and she would sing good things about me.

You would have to break up eventually. She seems super whiny and clingy and needy.

mchalla3s avatar mchalla3 Yeah You Are +2Reply

"I miss screaming and fighting and kissing in the rain and it's 2 A.M. and I'm cursing your name." THAT'S how she wants to be treated.

Isn't there something going around that she lost her virginity to John Mayer?

eastcoasts avatar eastcoast Yeah You Are +5Reply
@eastcoast Isn't there something going around that she lost her virginity to John Mayer?

"Long were the nights when, my days once revolved around you"

-Dear John

Considering that line, probably.

Aren't the guys she dates a lot older than she is?

@Aren't the guys she dates a lot older than she is?

john mayer and jake gyllenhaal were but joe jonas was only 4 months older and taylor lautner was actually two years younger

Purity and morals* stand no chance against a hot guy!

(*Not MY morals necessarily, just a moral code that doesn't allow sleeping around.)

You were seriously doubting that a famous musician had sex? Like, seriously?

Also, all girls that had sex are automatically "impure" by default. Right? Because the only way a girl can be angelic or pure is if she doesn't have sexual intercourse.

@You were seriously doubting that a famous musician had sex? Like, seriously? Also, all girls that had sex are...

it doesn't mean girls who have had sex are bad in any way. she just seems too innocent and naive STILL, to have gone through something like that. considering the men she's dated, she probably isn't as naive as it seems. that's the point i was trying to get across. and it's just a thought. i'm allowed to doubt it. so yes, seriously.

Remember she sent pictures of her boobs to a guy.

RebeccaDeBelliss avatar RebeccaDeBellis Yeah You Are -4Reply