+354

If your best friend suddenly became parentless you would invite him/her to live at the house for the next year and a half until they graduated high school, amirite?

chiddybangs avatar
2 9
The voters have decided that chiddybang is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'm thinking this is a real-life "See mom and dad, they agree" question...

StacytheHarlots avatar StacytheHarlot Yeah You Are +11Reply
@StacytheHarlot I'm thinking this is a real-life "See mom and dad, they agree" question...

No, this is the girl does live with me now and I'm wondering who else would be willing to do the same thing question

chiddybangs avatar chiddybang Yeah You Are +2Reply
LittleReds avatar LittleRed Yeah You Are +1Reply

Any significance of the "year and a half?" That seems like an arbitrary length of time.

@personThingy Any significance of the "year and a half?" That seems like an arbitrary length of time.

Yeah, this happened to me and that was the length of time, so that's what i put

chiddybangs avatar chiddybang Yeah You Are +1Reply

Is that your choice or your parents choice

I would ask my parents first. But if they said no, I would be like >.> You can sleep on my floor and I'll sneak you food. Shower at night when everyone is asleep.

My best friend is my mom. And she's already living with me, so no need to worry about that (:

perks of being foreveralone