+336

When you were young it was scary to order at restaurants, even if it was just fast food, amirite?

tenleyks avatar Food & Drink
0 9
The voters have decided that tenleyk is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I still hate ordering at restaurants. ):

Statefarms avatar Statefarm Yeah You Are +8Reply

I hate when we're going around the table, and I have to wait for my turn. I'm never sure how soon after the other person I should start talking, or whether to wait for them to ask me.

PinkSponges avatar PinkSponge Yeah You Are +5Reply
@PinkSponge I hate when we're going around the table, and I have to wait for my turn. I'm never sure how soon after the other...

I normally wait for them to look up at me but I feel like there's a long pause between the orders and it's awkward. They really need to make a system for these things.

Statefarms avatar Statefarm Yeah You Are +1Reply

Yeah, or just let the people at the table write it down themselves once they figure it out, and the waiter can come over and take it when they're done.

PinkSponges avatar PinkSponge Yeah You Are 0Reply

Yeah but what if you wrote down fried chicken, but the waiter couldn't read your writing and gave you dried chicks instead...

@Yeah but what if you wrote down fried chicken, but the waiter couldn't read your writing and gave you dried chicks...

All of my favorite restaurants sell dried chicks so I see how that could be a problem.

Statefarms avatar Statefarm Yeah You Are +2Reply

I still won't order for myself...

MacaroniSalads avatar MacaroniSalad Yeah You Are +2Reply