+467

Teachers shouldn't take away everybody's privileges just because a few people behaved irresponsibly, amirite?

Favvkess avatar People & Celebrities
4 5
The voters have decided that Favvkes is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'm sick of teachers doing that with juniors (me) who are in senior classes. Like, just because they're "so over high school" doesn't mean I am, so don't punish me for their behavior.

@TheBroadwayAudition I'm sick of teachers doing that with juniors (me) who are in senior classes. Like, just because they're "so over...

I think that when teachers do that, they are hoping that the people that did it have enough of a conscience to fess up if the entire class gets punished. It would be a great idea if high school students actually cared.

rilaras avatar rilara Yeah You Are +1Reply

It depends - if no one fesses up, everyone loses. Also, if the teacher sees a problem spreading - first one kid acts out, then three, then five - punishing everyone can be a good way to send the message NOT to join the kids acting out.

This situation is hard though. If you don't fess up you get punished by the teacher, but if you do you're labeled as a snitch by your peers and given hell for that too. And the Cunt(s) who caused the problem sure as hell wont confess. It's just a lose/lose situation. Teachers don't get that and if they do they don't give a crap.

"Life isn't fair, deal with it!" -My 12th grade English Teacher. Well Mrs. Bitch I would like to see one teacher fuck up and have all the other Teachers (including yourself) fired and told to "deal with it!"

It's when the teacher is lazy and wants the culprit's peers to punish him for her.

B10ckH34ds avatar B10ckH34d Yeah You Are 0Reply