+230

As a child it seemed like an abomination to enter the opposite sex bathroom. amirite?

TinaHalls avatar
1 4
The voters have decided that TinaHall is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I remember the boys' bathroom being an enticing forbidden location that all of us girls were dying to take a peek at to see why it was so mysterious and secretive. When my girl scout troop snuck in there one night while at a sleepover in the park district, we were like ".........Is this it.....?"

StacytheHarlots avatar StacytheHarlot Yeah You Are +1Reply

And then the older you get, the dirtier the Mens bathroom gets and the more you want to be able to use the Womens bathroom just cause it's cleaner.

@ScottyD And then the older you get, the dirtier the Mens bathroom gets and the more you want to be able to use the Womens...

Sometimes not. In high school you'd be surprised at how disgusting some girls can be.

I refuse to believe that. I''m not saying you're wrong, but for my sanity I have to believe they're cleaner.