+274

Some people really need to consider the importance of protecting their skin from sun more. Oh, your awful sunburn will turn into tan? Well, you know what else it can turn into? Skin cancer. amirite?

superbobbles avatar Life
4 9
The voters have decided that superbobble is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Yes, but one mild sunburn here and there isn't going to instantly give a person cancer. We should be more cautious but we shouldn't turn into a bunch of scared little sheep.

@StickCaveman Yes, but one mild sunburn here and there isn't going to instantly give a person cancer. We should be more cautious...

Thats true, which is why I said "awful sunburn" and "can". I mainly meant the people who think it's a good idea to get absolutely roasted in order to get a tan and don't care about or don't realise what the consequences could be later in life.

superbobbles avatar superbobble Yeah You Are +1Reply

When I was sunbathing the other day there were two girls behind me, and one of them genuinely asked why the other was putting on suncream. It's just ridiculous.

Cedzs avatar Cedz Yeah You Are +8Reply

In terms of cancer, tanning booths are considered to be just as dangerous as cigarettes.

Cpt_McMuffins avatar Cpt_McMuffin Yeah You Are +1Reply

pale kids FTW

LucindaJoness avatar LucindaJones Yeah You Are +1Reply