+143

"(Shake Shake Shake) Shake Your Booty" seems to be a popular song among advertisers recently (Shake Your Smoothie, Shake Your Sensa), amirite?

Statefarms avatar
2 5
The voters have decided that Statefarm is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Those Sensa commercials are so stupid.

Also, anyone can just come up with a name, hire some would-be super models , and say you can easily lose weight with it. They also use Photoshop to show how they might look if they were fatter.

@Also, anyone can just come up with a name, hire some would-be super models , and say you can easily lose weight...

That's true, but sense I plan on going into advertising, I feel like I should explain: they don't have time to wait. Chances are, if you've got a new product, you want to start selling as soon as possible. You don't really have the time to get someone and have them use it.
On commercials for acne products, they take people with clear skin and put ance make-up on them for the "before" picture.

Statefarms avatar Statefarm Yeah You Are +1Reply