+207

You have a friend and you can't tell if he/she is actually racist or if they're just kidding around. amirite?

Witty_sobs avatar Life
0 10
The voters have decided that Witty_sob is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I think I'm that friend.

Yea, I'm that friend.

Simbas avatar Simba Yeah You Are +3Reply

Does it matter?

Well, there's a difference between accidentally saying something racist and actually being racist.

Witty_sobs avatar Witty_sob Yeah You Are 0Reply

How about saying racist things because people laugh, even if you don't beleive it?

Ethans avatar Ethan Yeah You Are 0Reply

We all do that sometimes, I have a friend that does that all the time, haha.

One of my friends always said stuff like that and I always thought he was kidding. Turns out he wasn't.

@midnightcookies One of my friends always said stuff like that and I always thought he was kidding. Turns out he wasn't.

Ah, a dickweed. They really ought to sell a spray for that. Just like regular weeds. That'd solve a lot of problems.

Witty_sobs avatar Witty_sob Yeah You Are +1Reply

Turns out he was a total dickwad anyway in many other aspects, so it wasn't a big loss for me.