+34

Billy Corgan is a phenomenal song writer, amirite?

FlotatiousTurds avatar Music
0 13
The voters have decided that FlotatiousTurd is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I don't listen to the smashing pumpkins, but considering he and Ben burnley (from breaking Benjamin who I love) collaborated on a few songs, I could believe it. They are some of my favorites from BB.

@FlotatiousTurd I LOVE Breaking Benjamin as well

Awesome! I can't wait for them to make some more new music. They need to get off of their hiatus :P

@FlotatiousTurd I hope they go back towards their Saturate album sound

Yes that was so good! I haven't listened to the whole dear agony album but I know the first three by heart, their so good. I personally really like their sound on phobia. Kinda dark, but good. I wanna see them live! I was too young when I saw signs for them around PA when they were touring with seether and three days grace (which would have been an amazing concert) oh well :/

@Brambleclaw8 I don't listen to the smashing pumpkins, but considering he and Ben burnley (from breaking Benjamin who I love)...

i saw that concert out here in NE but Ben was sick so he wasnt able to do much singing it was a lot of audience. Seether was actually very very good live. I dont like Three Days Grace.

FlotatiousTurds avatar FlotatiousTurd Yeah You Are 0Reply
@FlotatiousTurd i saw that concert out here in NE but Ben was sick so he wasnt able to do much singing it was a lot of audience...

Oh yeah I heard about him being sick so much, that would really suck...and I don't like three days grace either! Their music just isnt my style. But I'm a big fan of seether and I would love to hear them live. It was a huge surprise to me when I figured out the singer was from south Africa and he has a British accent or whatever! Lol

I was amazed when i found out that Ben had a tounge piercing it didnt affect his singing at all

hes a pretty big dude and sits on a stool yet is some how really entertaining. Id say seether was probably the best of the 3 only because BB was sick

FlotatiousTurds avatar FlotatiousTurd Yeah You Are -1Reply
@FlotatiousTurd hes a pretty big dude and sits on a stool yet is some how really entertaining. Id say seether was probably the best...

Haha yeah so I've seen, and he rocksthat lip piercing! I think he still has it pierced. I was disappointed when Ben took out his tongue ring. That thing looked so cool!

I'm listening to Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness (the song) right currently.
It's really pretty.

Ram27s avatar Ram27 Yeah You Are 0Reply