+281

It would be cool if there was an app that would automatically reply to people who texted you while you were asleep. Say you planned to nap from 3:00pm to 5:00pm. You would set up something like a timer and any texts received during this time frame would get a reply saying "_ is asleep, not ignoring you.", amirite?

foolwithdreams_s avatar Technology
5 5
The voters have decided that foolwithdreams_ is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I have always wanted that! Back when I used Instant Messenger you could set up an away message and I always wanted that for texting haha

Lilblair16s avatar Lilblair16 Yeah You Are +3Reply

"Aimz is asleep AND ignoring you."

Or, you know, you could expect people to be intelligent enough to understand you're not glued to your phone 24/7 and there are more things in your life, like food and sleep, cause you sorta need them?

And if you did feel like ignoring someone, you could manually type the sleep alert and they'd think you are sleeping.

Too bad I never get any texts foreveralone smilie