+819

When playing Sims, you get frustrated when your characters waste time playing computer games instead of socializing or improving skills. Then you shut up. Amirite?

chloeroses avatar Games
99 37
The voters have decided that chloerose is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I was playing it yesterday and my sim was fighting a fire on the day he aged up so he was halfway through putting out a sim when he just stopped and spent an hour and a half celebrating his birthday while a house and two sims where on fire. They both died.

WideAwakes avatar WideAwake Yeah You Are +112Reply
@WideAwake I was playing it yesterday and my sim was fighting a fire on the day he aged up so he was halfway through putting...

This isn't a fire story but the child protection lady came for my sim's baby one time and I built a wall around her until the parents got their shit together.

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are +130Reply

Once I had triplets and was aging them up with cakes. One cake caught on fire and three of my sims rolled wishes to "see the fiery ghost" of family members. They are all best friends.

One of my children wished to see the fiery ghost of his father who was his best friend. And was also still alive.

It's alright. If they want to improve their charisma, they can just practice in the mirror, because everyone knows that nothing makes you better with people than talking at your reflection for five hours straight.

ctiscoolers avatar ctiscooler Yeah You Are +71Reply
@ctiscooler It's alright. If they want to improve their charisma, they can just practice in the mirror, because everyone knows...

And the best way to learn how add channels to your TV is by banging on your toilet tank with a hammer.

KirstenAnns avatar KirstenAnn Yeah You Are +7Reply

Why waste time doing other things when you can WooHoo?

My sims get paused and then when they blink they're in a gigantic amazing new house with a pool and then they blink and then they're in a pool with no ladder and they don't know how to get out without a ladder and so they drown and then I build another house with another sim because they're disposable lolololol.

amiwhites avatar amiwhite Yeah You Are +33Reply
@amiwhite My sims get paused and then when they blink they're in a gigantic amazing new house with a pool and then they blink...

I was sent to see someone and then they blinked and then I used chloroform and then they were in a pool with a ladder but they weren't a sim so they knew how to get out even without using the ladder and then they blinked and I pushed them back in the pool because psychiatrists are disposable lolololol.

amiwhites avatar amiwhite Yeah You Are +59Reply

so then I use cheats to make my sim rich and best friends with everyone in the 'hood and then she breaks the fourth wall and looks at me because we both know I'm not fooling anyone

one of my sims is currently in the process of getting involved with the grim reaper. it's slow business.

Yaay! So many people here play Sims!

chloeroses avatar chloerose Yeah You Are +13Reply
@chloerose Yaay! So many people here play Sims!

I don't play Sims but I thought it was funny wary smilie

I made my sims have a giant family orgy, then they killed each other right after.

nonanonymouss avatar nonanonymous Yeah You Are +11Reply

Once my Sim was about to WooHoo but instead she decided to clean the house. WHY WOULD YOU TRADE WOOHOO FOR CLEANING?

I guess my parents could be playing a large scale game of Sims with me... but they don't shut up.

Skr3wBalls avatar Skr3wBall Yeah You Are +6Reply

You have no idea how much I love this post.

jitterbug_145s avatar jitterbug_145 Yeah You Are +5Reply
@1727038

Suns? If you want sound, you need 100 planes.

OnePiecepkmns avatar OnePiecepkmn Yeah You Are +1Reply

This post is brilliant

8DUrkarons avatar 8DUrkaron Yeah You Are +1Reply

I wish someone could control me like that to get some work done.

Why would you get frustrated by their actions if you command them completely. You make them do their actions ono smilie

Nacklefoodles avatar Nacklefoodle Yeah You Are -26Reply
@Nacklefoodle Why would you get frustrated by their actions if you command them completely. You make them do their actions

They HAVE free will. You can only control one Sim at a time.. you could command one Sim to work on his book, and when you play another Sim, the first one ditches writing for computer games.

chloeroses avatar chloerose Yeah You Are +29Reply

You're not supposed to "No Way" a post that you now agree with, especially since it's the only one un smilie

Oh hey favvkes you´re right! Since irony means the opposite of expectation, and the OP is being hypocritical, it is ironic. Nice catch troll smilie

Nacklefoodles avatar Nacklefoodle Yeah You Are +9Reply