+176

It's simply impossible to pay equal attention to each one of your friends in a group setting, you end up paying 50% of your attention to the hot guy/gal and divide the rest of the attention unevenly among the others, amirite?

82%Yeah You Are18%No Way
DDTHAPPINESSs avatar Jokes & Humour
Share
3 4
The voters have decided that DDTHAPPINESS is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I spend 90% on the hot chick, and disperse the other 10% between the other females in the group.

Posts like this always make me feel like shit

Even though it's true

Please   login   or signup   to leave a comment.