+233

As humans, we really are so lucky to have DNA and finger prints to set us apart. Think of all the times that kind of evidence has brought criminals to justice. We would really be screwed if everyone was the same, amirite?

jw518s avatar
0 14
The voters have decided that jw518 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Other things have DNA too... And I think that if we didnt have DNA we would have found another way to separate us....

If we were all the same then either we would all commit crime or none of us would.
There wouldn't be much investigating there.

@Truuninja If we were all the same then either we would all commit crime or none of us would. There wouldn't be much...

I'm not saying if we were the same person. I'm saying if we were the same, as in there being no way to differentiate one person from another.

jw518s avatar jw518 Yeah You Are -1Reply

It's not lucky if you're a serial killer... wary smilie

All life has DNA.

Also, how can you speak of justice?

@All life has DNA. Also, how can you speak of justice?

I'm not sure what you're asking when you say "how can you speak of justice?"

jw518s avatar jw518 Yeah You Are +5Reply

Justice is oh so controversial and complex.

OnePiecepkmns avatar OnePiecepkmn Yeah You Are +1Reply
@1726352

I'm a little confused about at what point I said other animals/life forms/organisms didn't have DNA. But apparently I did because people keep bring that up, as if I don't know it..

jw518s avatar jw518 Yeah You Are 0Reply

Do other forms of life use DNA as evidence to find out who committed crimes? .. Don't think so. And if there was another thing other than DNA or finger prints to seperate us, I would have made an amirite about that. DNA is not the point, I'm saying we're lucky we are all unique. Or it would be a lot harder to find out who did what. You're missing the point of the post and making unecessary points.

jw518s avatar jw518 Yeah You Are -5Reply
@jw518 Do other forms of life use DNA as evidence to find out who committed crimes? .. Don't think so. And if there was...

Animals are unique in other ways, too. Yeah, they don't really care about who committed crimes because there isn't much crime in the animal world. But animals can tell each other apart by scent, for one thing. Tigers and zebras also all have very unique stripe patterns, too. We all have things that make us unique, and it's not just limited to humans.

you idiots are ignoring the point. SHEs saying its lucky that we can tell who is who so we can solve crimes.. shes not bagging on animals at all.

@you idiots are ignoring the point. SHEs saying its lucky that we can tell who is who so we can solve crimes.. shes...

Haha thank you. I'm just saying I'm glad we have finger print and DNA technology! There's always people that have to read too much into it and be dumb.