+257

You hate it when you are walking down the street behind someone smoking and whenever you take a breath you have to inhale that nasty cigarette smoke, amirite?

Rider32s avatar Life
0 10
The voters have decided that Rider32 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

The only thing I hate more than inhaling a stranger's cigarette smoke, is listening to other people complain about it. Yeah, it's gross and unhealthy and blah blah blah, but look on the bright side, they'll be dead in a few years.

You would have to be pretty damn close to be inhaling the smoke.

It is surprising this many people have that problem.

Juless avatar Jules No Way +1Reply
@Jules You would have to be pretty damn close to be inhaling the smoke. It is surprising this many people have that problem.

You only have to be a few paces behind to smell it, and this happens quite often to me.

_Jojo_s avatar _Jojo_ Yeah You Are +3Reply

It doesn't always work like that on a crowded street. I'm the one being inconvenienced by their smoke. Me walking a few paces behind isn't bothering them (it's not like I'm on their heels). Also, sometimes they come from behind and walk in front of me. Then I have to either fall back (I hate walking slow, and what if I'm in a rush to be somewhere?), or I have to nearly run to pass them all just to avoid the disgusting and irritating smell of cigarette smoke.

_Jojo_s avatar _Jojo_ Yeah You Are -1Reply
@1728211

Yes, it pisses me off, hence my YYA. I understand everything in life can't be pleasant, though, and I never said this is something you have to care about. I'm just saying, that this happens, and when it does, the person who isn't smoking is not at fault. No need to be patronizing.

_Jojo_s avatar _Jojo_ Yeah You Are 0Reply

Dumb college life.

Ryan6793s avatar Ryan6793 Yeah You Are -2Reply