+224

Starbucks pricing logic: 1 cent per each calorie, amirite?

BetterThanEzra1119s avatar
9 8
The voters have decided that BetterThanEzra1119 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Per: for each
Each: each

lolwut smilie "1 cent per each each calorie"

@Nacklefoodle Per: for each Each: each "1 cent per each each calorie"

Yeah, but you still even though simply easy understood and comprehended my comment, so therefore this way it doesn't not matter of importance what silly stupid redundant over-the-top words and phrases I use, right? Correct?

Why do people on this website have to be such grammar-nazi-hating asshats? People make comments, just deal with it and vote it down, and move on. Freedom of speech, bitches. I can be as annoying as I like.

But you still easily understood what she meant, so why bother with the grammar technicalities?

qwerty123s avatar qwerty123 Yeah You Are +2Reply

Except that wasn't easy to understand. Why do so many people on this website have to be grammar nazi asshats? People make mistakes; just deal with it and vote on the post, or move on. You don't have to comment on it and point out every little thing.

qwerty123s avatar qwerty123 Yeah You Are +1Reply

I was actually debating weather or not to put the "each" in. I did because I thought it looked better. Guess not.

If you wait more than 15 minutes in the drive thru, you get a zero calorie drink?!