+217

It's sad that some people look up to people with anorexia for having such amazing strength and will power to keep themselves from eating, amirite?

Statefarms avatar
5 4
The voters have decided that Statefarm is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Its all about perspective

I can, to an extent, understand the envy of the body it's self but not the will of the person to hold back on eating.
It's also odd because it's not always about will, some people just don't feel interested in eating.
So to me that's nonsensical and very creepy.

Runys avatar Runy Yeah You Are +4Reply

I do believe they have unbelievable willpower. I just think that they could be channeling their strength towards a different cause.

@mchalla3 I do believe they have unbelievable willpower. I just think that they could be channeling their strength towards a...

It doesn't take any willpower once you're anorexic. That's the thing: Eating takes willpower, slowly starving yourself does not. That's why it's a disease.