+134

It's weird that Christians hate the people responsible for Jesus being crucified. He came back to life, and his death saved everyone from going to hell. That's like hating the guy who borrowed your bike so he could buy you a house, amirite?

Truuninjas avatar Religion
2 19
The voters have decided that Truuninja is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Where did you get that Christians hate the people who killed Jesus?

Christians don't really hate Judas or the folks that crucified Jesus. Back when it happened I'm sure a lot of people did because, hey, who doesn't hate someone that killed their friend? But what's done is done and 2000 years later, we've gotten over it.

I am a Christian but I can't see where you pulled the "we hate those that killed jesus grawr fuck'em" from. However, this post still made me laugh a shit load.

Sinners avatar Sinner No Way +8Reply
@Sinner I am a Christian but I can't see where you pulled the "we hate those that killed jesus grawr fuck'em" from...

More than anything I had in mind that Judas fellow, and the man who was like "I'd love to not crucify you Jesus, but I have to go wash my hands." you know the guy I mean?
Not really the guys who killed Jesus but I didn't want to make the post longer than I already had to.
Most Christians hold those two guys in pretty low regard. Not necessarily hate, but it's pretty widely accepted that they're the bad guys.

Truuninjas avatar Truuninja Yeah You Are -1Reply

They don' like them because they did not intend for him to come back to life. They were doing it out of fear and hate.

Ethans avatar Ethan Yeah You Are +4Reply
@Ethan They don' like them because they did not intend for him to come back to life. They were doing it out of fear and hate.

Not the same logic there. So if someone shot your parent(s), but they lived, you would be fine with the guy shot them?

Ethans avatar Ethan Yeah You Are +1Reply

Okay, so the guy steals your bike with no intention of returning it, and your bike makes its own way back and brings you a house.
I still would not be mad at this man.

Truuninjas avatar Truuninja Yeah You Are -2Reply

1.The people who crucified Jesus didn't do it to save everyone from hell, but because they hated Jesus. Obviously the crucification wasn't because of wanting the best for everyone. 2. Most Christians don't even hate those people. 3. This is a stupid, uninformed post.

@1.The people who crucified Jesus didn't do it to save everyone from hell, but because they hated Jesus. Obviously...

It's good how you made that third point, because the fact that you didn't agree with what the post said was not expressed in either of the first two.

Truuninjas avatar Truuninja Yeah You Are +1Reply

Maybe I really liked this bike, what then? Huh?! HUH?!

True Christians don't hate anyone.

So we've had this discussion many times in religion class at my Catholic high school. We always end with the conclusion that they should not be hated. Someone had to betray Jesus, and it was Judas. Also, Judas did feel remorseful, so that changes things too.

What the fuck?! Christians do NOT hate Jews!! Maybe a few crazy individual people do, but not ALL Christians!! Moron.

666 -7Reply