+136

Barack Obama won last time, but sooner or later, people are going to realize that he's black, amirite?

Harpers avatar News & Current Events
9 9
The voters have decided that Harper is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@1726412

I... don't know if I should be happy that you are the one who agrees.

Harpers avatar Harper Yeah You Are +3Reply
@1726412

If he's the president, I doubt he is dumb.

Harpers avatar Harper Yeah You Are +1Reply

but i didnt disagree because it might be true, just u dun hafta be mean about it.

@but i didnt disagree because it might be true, just u dun hafta be mean about it.

I'm not trying to be mean. I'm trying to make light of the racist attitude that many Americans still harbor today.

Harpers avatar Harper Yeah You Are +7Reply

u guys r racist -_-
yeah he might be african american and prob wont win the election, but u dun have to be so mean.
and before u ask, no, i am NOT african american i just care about ppl's feelings.

@u guys r racist -_- yeah he might be african american and prob wont win the election, but u dun have to be so...

I'm not saying this because I'm racist. I really am not! I'm just saying that this is how some people actually think. It's supposed to be more of an ironic statement.