+273

My friend texted me and said that her hot coworker is a twin. I asked if his twin was as hot as he was. She said "Um, he was a stillborn..." Excuse me, you couldn't have told me that vital piece of information beforehand? How the hell am I supposed to know that? amirite?

pokerface111s avatar People & Celebrities
3 11
The voters have decided that pokerface111 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Other than your view on who should know about stillborns when mentioning twins, I really have no clue what this is asking my opinion on.

And if that really IS what you're only asking my opinion on, how the hell did this get homepaged?

@thatguys Other than your view on who should know about stillborns when mentioning twins, I really have no clue what this is...

Honestly, I made this post as a rant at like midnight...I don't even know how this got homepaged...

And I guess that the opinion is that some information should be disclosed at the beginning? Like, she should have texted me "He is a twin but the other was stillborn."

I ranted about this on Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr, was still annoyed, so I resorted to amirite? at midnight, exhausted and peeved.

pokerface111s avatar pokerface111 Yeah You Are +2Reply

Is she supposed to give you a full biography of all her coworkers or...?

@LittleRed Is she supposed to give you a full biography of all her coworkers or...?

Well, no, but she could have said "He is a twin, but the other one was a stillborn."

pokerface111s avatar pokerface111 Yeah You Are +7Reply

Yeah I mean I don't think she should pass judgement on you for jumping to the conclusion that he's alive.

Whaa? Beforehand of what?

I don't know why she would mention that in the first place...

what is a stillborn?