-196

Pokemon should have stopped after the first generation. Just like Doritos should have stopped after Nacho Cheese, Ford should have stopped after the Model-T, and The Beatles should have stopped after Please Please Me, amirite?

Shammys avatar Games
5 23
The voters have decided that Shammy is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Lol it seems a handful of people have missed the point of this post

AW HELL N-- Oh. You're being sarcastic. Nvrmind.

Takkos avatar Takko No Way +4Reply

Can't agree more
What's wrong with new Pokémon?

Granted, there are quite a few I don't like too much in Gen V
But there's also a whole bunch I adore
Same goes for Gen I
I just can't stand Mr. Mime, I'm not sure why, I just don't like it
Doesn't mean I dislike the entire Generation

And for people who claim the English names are unoriginal; So you think Meowth and the afore mentioned Mr. Mime are creative?

@O____o Can't agree more What's wrong with new Pokémon? Granted, there are quite a few I don't like too much in Gen V But...

Yeah, creepy dolls, garbage, and inanimate objects are TOTALLY unoriginal. Gen 1 would NEVER do something like that...

Mr. Mime, Muk, and Voltorb all say hi, by the way.

Shammys avatar Shammy Yeah You Are +2Reply

I actually quite like the Litwick family
A lot better the some of the older 'beter' mons

And I know people dislike the designs too
But the names are complained about as well

And a red white orb which explodes in your face is better? Nothing awesome about that

It's meant sarcastic ;)
So she means the opposite
That's why I voted No Way
If that makes sense

I'm not good with anything reverse

O___o it's not the names that suck it's the new Pokemon. Creepy dolls, garbage, and candles are not awesome not even if you give them powers.

I didn't catch the sarcasm at first, and I was going to say, "Doritos after Nacho Cheese?!"

Pokemon was cool for the first three generations

WinniethePoohs avatar WinniethePooh Yeah You Are +2Reply

Why?

Javvies avatar Javvie Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Javvie Why?

I was being sarcastic. It was supposed to point out how stupid it is for someone to only like the first generation of Pokemon...I guess I should have learned how well sarcasm works on the Internet by now ono smilie

Shammys avatar Shammy Yeah You Are +20Reply
@Javvie Why?

Now I can see that it's sarcastic perfectly - I'm sure most people didn't.

Emperorerrors avatar Emperorerror Yeah You Are +7Reply
@Javvie Why?

Should've known that this was sarcastic after you mentioned Ford and the Beatles XD

@Javvie Why?

Oh wow, I feel dumb as fuck ono smilie

Javvies avatar Javvie Yeah You Are +3Reply
@Javvie Why?

Sarcasm transfers so well over text.

@Javvie Why?

Hah, it's all good :P

PS, Sableye's a boss y smilie

Shammys avatar Shammy Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Javvie Why?

Aha, thanks y smilie

@Javvie Why?

It would have definitely helped if I had googled Ford Model T beforehand, or known when in the Beatles's career they made that song.

Teks avatar Tek Yeah You Are -1Reply

I love how people say they only should've stopped with the first generation, then claim to be huge Pokemon fans.
I don't think that you're really a true fan unless you accept all 649, but that doesn't mean you have to like them. I love Gen V Pokemon for the most part but there are some I dislike (Stunfisk/Derpyfisk readily comes to mind).

Oh, and I understand this post now.