+755

If you think writing in the proper tense is difficult now, just wait until time travel was possible. amirite?

saywhens avatar Jokes & Humour
68 27
The voters have decided that saywhen is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Yeah, that'll be a crazy time, wasn't it.

Skr3wBalls avatar Skr3wBall Yeah You Are +47Reply

Apparently the English language falls apart entirely
http://amirite.net/145949

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are +43Reply

grammar nazis will have had a blast.

notmuchnotmuchs avatar notmuchnotmuch Yeah You Are +31Reply

i like your how you said 'until time travel was possible'

I'm gonna hate the futer.

"The major problem is simply one of grammar, and the main work to consult in this matter is Dr. Dan Streetmentioner's Time Traveler's Handbook of 1001 Tense Formations. It will tell you, for instance, how to describe something that was about to happen to you in the past before you avoided it by time-jumping forward two days in order to avoid it. The event will be descibed differently according to whether you are talking about it from the standpoint of your own natural time, from a time in the further future, or a time in the further past and is futher complicated by the possibility of conducting conversations while you are actually traveling from one time to another with the intention of becoming your own mother or father.

Most readers get as far as the Future Semiconditionally Modified Subinverted Plagal Past Subjunctive Intentional before giving up; and in fact in later aditions of the book all pages beyond this point have been left blank to save on printing costs."

I know, right. I wonder what its going to be like yesterday.

@1732640

Wow, I remember when that was a thing. It doesn't make me feel old, though, because I time-traveled here.

PinkSponges avatar PinkSponge Yeah You Are 0Reply

all i could think of after reading this was Homestuck

GryndStones avatar GryndStone Yeah You Are 0Reply

Hasn't this already been potd?

@DandyLion Hasn't this already been potd?

I'm on to you, time traveler d smilie

SpearmintMilks avatar SpearmintMilk Yeah You Are +13Reply

It was only made three days ago.

@DandyLion yeah thats http://amirite.net/256800, another anonymous person posted the link as a comment...

i mean a similar version of this post

YOU WERE CONFUSING ME TOMORROW

speckleasmes avatar speckleasme Yeah You Are -5Reply