+310

You wish America was known for their cool accents instead of their obesity problems, amirite?

dandybrandys avatar
5 10
The voters have decided that dandybrandy is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

and even that bad reputation isn't incentive enough for some of us to start losing weight. urgh.

No offense but I don't really find American accents cool, I've been exposed to them too much through TV and everything.

I'd rather it not be known for obesity for lack of such problem. Not just being ignored, and overshadowed by something else like cool accents.

@Nacklefoodle I'd rather it not be known for obesity for lack of such problem. Not just being ignored, and overshadowed by...

I meant.. I'd rather the reason for America being NOT known for obesity, would be that America doesn't suffer from it. This instead of cool accents just overshadowing it with their coolness, and being more famous than obesity. wary smilie Is that more clear?

American accents aren;t cool... :/

Takkos avatar Takko Yeah You Are -1Reply

I associate Americans with being really tall.

@Deathelf I associate Americans with being really tall.

Really? That's kind of weird because they're not known for that stereotypically and their average height isn't all that tall.

I think the average height in most other English-speaking countries is lower, so that might be why.

Emperorerrors avatar Emperorerror Yeah You Are -1Reply