-319

Lost is still the best TV show ever made, amirite?

Sjcrus avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
0 28
The voters have decided that Sjcru is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Dr. Who or Sherlock!

Hey imma let you finish but Community is the greater show ever.

One would argue the Simpsons, even if it has fallen in quality over these past years.

names avatar name No Way +6Reply

Game of Thrones.

@YeahIAm Game of Thrones.

Someone hasn't watched Game of Thrones.

@YeahIAm Game of Thrones.

It wasn't amazing, but I don't think it was as bad as everyone says it is...I mean Lost is a show that is supposed to be left open for the viewer's interpretation and I felt that the finale of Lost lived up to this image.

Sjcrus avatar Sjcru Yeah You Are +1Reply
@YeahIAm Game of Thrones.

Someone hasn't watched Lost :)

Sjcrus avatar Sjcru Yeah You Are 0Reply
@YeahIAm Game of Thrones.

I probably find Lost to be my third favorite show, after GoT and Spartacus. It would have been second, but I absolutely hated the ending...

@YeahIAm Game of Thrones.

I respect those that like Game of Thrones, but I find it to be a bit overrated. Which some can say about LOST...
but Lost is the kind of show that appeals to me, much moreso than GoT does.

Laynis avatar Layni Yeah You Are -1Reply

Spongebob!!!

Ha good one, and I'm wearing pants right now.

BREAKING BAD

While I understand this is a matter of personal opinion - I just have to disagree so strongly. I used to love Lost until the ending came along and made me feel cheated and violated. All that twisting, turning and build up for a stupid cop-out nonsensical ending. The writer guy Tim Kring was it? He shouldn't have written so many damned plot cheques that he couldn't cash in together at the end! If I could have sued him, I would have done.

@TommyUK1234 While I understand this is a matter of personal opinion - I just have to disagree so strongly. I used to love Lost...

I don't see how it was a cop-out. Lots of people think that it turns out that the island was "purgatory," or that they were all dead the whole time. That's not what the ending meant. Everything actually makes sense.

chickenwings avatar chickenwing Yeah You Are +1Reply

ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT

chchs avatar chch No Way 0Reply

Game of Thrones & Supernatural. There is nothing better.

Sjcrus avatar Sjcru Yeah You Are 0Reply

Shut up walrus. i know about your YouTube channel.

No.... All of you are wrong because nobody said Dexter.

The original CSI remains to be the best show ever.

Doctor Who is still the best TV show ever made