+114

Guys: Sometimes you're just sitting there, having a poo, when you look down and say to yourself, "You know, my penis is literally in the toilet bowl. That's somewhat fucking disgusting," amirite?

Emperorerrors avatar
2 8
The voters have decided that Emperorerror is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

in the water.* #wellhungproblems

I'm not a guy, but as a female I've always thought about how males can go poo without it going disastrously wrong.

Frank_n_Furters avatar Frank_n_Furter Yeah You Are +18Reply
@Frank_n_Furter I'm not a guy, but as a female I've always thought about how males can go poo without it going disastrously wrong.

Ah. Well I misinterpreted your comment - to me, it sounded like you were saying it always went disastrously wrong for women, and that you often thought about the fact that males can do so without that happening. However, I understand now.

If you're interested, the penis doesn't exactly curve back beneath your ass in a manner that would lead to you pooping on it. Also, it's unlikely that it will actually be touching the water, mainly because when it's not erect, which it probably won't be at this time, it will (for almost everyone, I'd assume) not reach it, unless the water is very high. And if you were hard, it's uncomfortable and sometimes painful to have it bent down very far, so it will most likely not be at an angle that could possibly reach the water. However, that would definitely make it much more easy to experience the disgustingness that is the underside of the toilet rim.

dat text wall

Emperorerrors avatar Emperorerror Yeah You Are +20Reply