+239

When your favorite celebrity seems like a genuinely good person through interviews, pictures, and more things like that, it makes you want to meet them that much more, amirite?

chuckytheduckys avatar People & Celebrities
5 3
The voters have decided that chuckytheducky is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Ian Somerhalder. He has his own foundation aimed at saving animals and the environment, he's starting a shelter, he supports sea shepherd. And he is smoking hot. swoon

deeviants avatar deeviant Yeah You Are +3Reply

I have seen videos of Lana Del Rey stopping to talk to each fan waiting for her, joking around with them, and hug the ones that were crying to meet her. It really made me love her more :)

middleseiss avatar middleseis Yeah You Are +1Reply

God, I saw the most adorable photograph of Tom Hiddleston pretending to be dead on the ground as Loki for a tiny (around 6 years old?) Avengers cosplayer. I love that he would take the time to play dead to humor a young fan -- in costume (and likely on set), no less.