+314

The longer the human race exists, the more history students have to suffer, amirite?

BballFoShos avatar Education
3 6
The voters have decided that BballFoSho is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Or it just becomes more broad, a lot of important events are overlooked because of how much material there is.

Well, there are more subjects, but I wouldn't consider it suffering.

@Emperorerror Well, there are more subjects, but I wouldn't consider it suffering.

I took this to mean that humanity overall is so stupid that dealing with them for even more stupid wars is painful.

sparesecondss avatar spareseconds Yeah You Are -2Reply
@1736202

I hope it's that they pick and choose themes for different courses, because what I like about history is going into detail. I wouldn't want a course that was all 'Right. 20th century: in Europe most people didn't like each other and then there were a couple of huge fights. Also some guy went to the moon. Onto the 21st century...'

no, they cut things out