-132

Justin Bieber's new album is a bit disappointing. I know he's getting older, so his music needs to mature, but the songs are nothing like any of his previous music. He has a totally new image and sound now. Honestly, I miss his high-pitched love songs and side swoop hair, amirite?

Your_New_Best_Friends avatar Music
0 16
The voters have decided that Your_New_Best_Friend is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@1738642

JUSTIN BIEBER IS A GIRL AND SHE'S GAY

Balance restored.

This is a stupid post. Not because of JB, because how are we supposed to vote on YOU missing him?

@This is a stupid post. Not because of JB, because how are we supposed to vote on YOU missing him?

You could've said, "You miss his high-pitched love songs and side swoop hair too, amirite?"

It would've sounded a lot better.

It's called "amirite" because you're supposed to vote on whether or not you agree with me...that's the entire point of this website. Voting "Yeah, you are!" would imply that you miss him too.

I actually like the new image even if I don't like him.

I actually really like his new image.

Honestly I miss the times when he wasn't around at all....

And how do you feel about that?

Translation: I don't like the fact that he has a bunch of girls in his 'Boyfriend' video.

I don't like Justin Beiber, at all, but I will admit he's a tad bit better looking now. Still not my type but I wont be cringing in terror if I have to see his image plastered on some billboard or something.

I hated his old image, and the songs were just irritating. I actually like his new image, he's respectable. Disney wanted to mold him into a peppy boy but he broke out of it and got cool.

@MacaroniSalad I hated his old image, and the songs were just irritating. I actually like his new image, he's respectable. Disney...

Not officially, but he guest starred in several Disney episodes (as himself, obviously) and was advertised on Radio Disney and several Disney shows. He wasn't signed to anything, luckily.

God dammit no one gives two shits. Not even half of a regular sized shit. Literally no shits are given right now. By anyone. Ever.

Anonymous