+86

If we have a subject called History where we study the past, we should have a subject called Future where we study predictions and viable solutions to today's global problems, amirite?

timetoacts avatar
8 3
The voters have decided that timetoact is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

There shouldn't be a specific class made for that. We should be doing that on a regular basis already in most of our classes. For example in Bio we talk about environmental impact and in history we talk about government.

@Altoid_Freak_250 There shouldn't be a specific class made for that. We should be doing that on a regular basis already in most of...

I agree, even in History class we take the decisions, mistakes, and successes that happened in the past and try to learn from them. We then compare them to what's going on in today's society, and see if we can fix today's problems using that information.

My dad told me for almost 10 years that "if [his] school had a class called future, [he] would have gotten a 100 in it" but it didn't so he got a B in history. When I read this post all I thought about getting a B in history

ZachNSC14s avatar ZachNSC14 Yeah You Are 0Reply