+124

It's kinda cool that most the people who've met Jenna Jameson describe her as a strong, intelligent woman. You wouldn't expect to hear that about a porn star, amirite?

Frank_n_Furters avatar People & Celebrities
0 9
The voters have decided that Frank_n_Furter is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Or someone who started stripping at 17.

Frank_n_Furters avatar Frank_n_Furter Yeah You Are +10Reply

It's nice to hear someone is breaking the stereotype. Most of the ones I've heard talk don't have much going on upstairs.

ScottyDs avatar ScottyD Yeah You Are +9Reply

I think it's cool that someone in an industry that isn't typically very respected by society is garnering so much attention (for GOOD things) and making it more acceptable.

midnightcookiess avatar midnightcookies Yeah You Are +7Reply

Similarly (sorta), porn star Asia Carrera played piano twice at Carnegie Hall and is a member of Mensa.

... Because sex workers have to be unintelligent and weak? :S

@Chou ... Because sex workers have to be unintelligent and weak? :S

Yeah, they HAVE to. Which is exactly how Jenna Jameson is strong and intelligent.

Frank_n_Furters avatar Frank_n_Furter Yeah You Are -1Reply
@1739121

usually there's only one reason to love porn stars and that reason is them naked

I don't respect prostitutes, but I agree that she's strong for surviving 12" anal and intelligent for getting rich off having sex. To me though, porn is prostitution so I don't think anyone should look up to people (male or female) in porn.