+684

Your favorite sex position is the one when you stare blankly at a computer screen for hours at a fucking time and sob uncontrollably because you're all alone and nobody loves you, amirite?

radgrls avatar Life
129 33
The voters have decided that radgrl is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

"The Post of the Day is the very first post you see when you come to amirite, so we try to make it something that really shows what amirite is all about." Yeah basically.

Sarcasm_on_ices avatar Sarcasm_on_ice Yeah You Are +134Reply

I like how you put the "fucking" in there. Makes it sound more passionate.

Chewbanshees avatar Chewbanshee Yeah You Are +43Reply

Oh my God that is my favourite. I came just reading that.

Oh my gosh this is brilliant. POTD material.

LittleReds avatar LittleRed Yeah You Are +8Reply
@LittleRed Oh my gosh this is brilliant. POTD material.

So that means I'm not allowed to INB4 anything? Well INB4 tacos.

YOU DON'T OWN ME!

inb4 you're

Big_Bosss avatar Big_Boss Yeah You Are +7Reply
@Big_Boss inb4 you're

but he posted them at the same time, therefore they were in at the same time, therefore one was not inb4 the other.

J_A_C_Ks avatar J_A_C_K Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Big_Boss inb4 you're

you contradicted yourself, because technically it was in at the same time...

BAM!

J_A_C_Ks avatar J_A_C_K Yeah You Are -6Reply

Or the fact that i dont want to b a knocked up teenager :/

@shayarox Or the fact that i dont want to b a knocked up teenager :/

Lol this is a rare occurance of a young teen being responsible and practicing abstinence, but you guys are actually pressuring her by voting her down and all recommending condoms? Jesus, what have we come to. Let's be happy she doesn't do it yet and leave her alone. d smilie

@Nacklefoodle: Exactly, most people on the internet contradict themselves all the time: first complaining about how kids now at days are dressing too old, too sexually active and don't act their age, but at the same time they bash everything they do that is age appropriate for them (kids shows, music etc.)

MissAwesomenesss avatar MissAwesomeness Yeah You Are +5Reply

Wow, an amirite post stolen from a popular reddit post of a screencap of a Facebook post of someone stealing a quote from a comedian. The trail fades thinner.

@Wow, an amirite post stolen from a popular reddit post of a screencap of a Facebook post of someone stealing a...

I've never been on reddit before and I've never seen this on facebook. If I did I would have put the link. Believe it or not people can think the same thing without 'stealing' it from someone. Would you mind me asking which comedian you heard it from?

radgrls avatar radgrl Yeah You Are +15Reply

Okay but before you get all emotional about me 'stealing' a post you should checked the date first. That was made 3 days ago on June 23rd, as you said, and mine was made four days ago, on June 22nd.

radgrls avatar radgrl Yeah You Are +7Reply

http://www.reddit.com/r/funny/c..._sex_position/

My bad, it was actually a screenshot of a tweet of someone stealing a comedian's quote. 1500 fucking points, posted 3 days ago, word for god damn word.

My "all alone and nobody" loves me?
Great!