+308

It shouldn't take a fatal car accident to make people realize drunk driving and texting while driving are terrible ideas, amirite?

MissAlwaysRites avatar
0 7
The voters have decided that MissAlwaysRite is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Ah, the human race. Fine until it's not fine, then we change our attitudes. Often too late.

StacytheHarlots avatar StacytheHarlot Yeah You Are +1Reply

This.

At my school, we had this assembly about the dangers of distracted driving. This guy who had gone to my school (he's like 20 now) got up and talked about his friend (who also went to my school) who had died in a car crash because of distractions. My older brother had also known him. The speaker wrote this amazing speech about his friend and it brought tears to my eyes and really convinced me not to text while driving. But most of the other kids who were there walked out unconvinced. I seriously hope that someone from our grade doesn't have to die before something changes. I know that this is really pointless and you probably don't care, but I just wanted to get my point across.

(inb4 tl;dr)

Fred_Weasleys avatar Fred_Weasley Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Fred_Weasley This. At my school, we had this assembly about the dangers of distracted driving. This guy who had gone to my...

A kid from my school died texting while driving and crashed into a cafeteria worker, killing her too. But people STILL drive recklessly.

LittleReds avatar LittleRed Yeah You Are +1Reply

Such a shame. Wherever we need to be or whatever we need to text is not worth it. It can happen to us

MissAlwaysRites avatar MissAlwaysRite Yeah You Are +1Reply

I'm not sure. It happened In drivers Ed class and same with you, not everybody was struck by it. Then just last year a fatal accident happened which was able to finally impact the people who weren't before

MissAlwaysRites avatar MissAlwaysRite Yeah You Are 0Reply