rowannes avatar Religion
25 16

I like how it was "Battle Royale style" and not "Hunger Games style".

cherryblasters avatar cherryblaster Yeah You Are +12Reply

The thing is, most Atheists or Christians don't have the balls to show their faces to their opponents, let alone fight them.

They can only do what they do best; fight behind a computer screen. So I doubt we'll see any fighting to the death/

@The thing is, most Atheists or Christians don't have the balls to show their faces to their opponents, let alone...

From what evidence did you draw those bullshit statements?

And cut the "fight from behind a screen" argument. Would you rather I called you on the phone? Should I not challenge your views just because we're on the Internet?

I find there is a big difference between "challenging views" and physically fighting someone.

Are you telling me that the most arrogant and obnoxious religions debaters would actually get into physical fight with someone?

You can try calling me on the phone. However, while you might consider that as a "fight to the death match", I don't.

"The thing is, most Atheists or Christians don't have the balls to show their faces to their opponents, let alone fight them." How did you come to that conclusion? What makes you think that the fighting behind computer screens comes from a lack of balls rather than the fact that most debaters are spread out over a wide area and simply can't speak face to face? Given the number of religious wars throughout history, I think if we could bring the most arrogant and condescending members of different religions together with arrogant and condescending atheists, yeah, we'd get a pretty good fight.

Then you were off the mark with what I meant.

What does it matter whether we talk over the phone, by text, over the inter, by chat, over yahoo or whatever you might bring up? This post is tlaking about fights in real life.
And just because someone has the balls to to argue behind a computer screen, it doesn't mean their "bravery" will translate to a fight in real life, since most of the arguments they've had are from the safety behind the computer screen.

You're terribly misreading my words. I have never said that people are too pussy to fight in person BECAUSE they fight over the internet.
For fucks sake. My words were more of a warning to the OP, that just because there has been so much intense debates over religion, it doesn't mean that the audacity people have while sitting in front of their computer will translate into actual fights.
It is true that what they do best is fight behind the computer screen; I would think fighting with words and the ability to edit is much easier than a scrap for most, is it not?

That's exactly what I was trying to convey.
If the argument or debate presents itself ONLINE, it's going to be fought ONLINE, simply because in cannot be fought IN PERSON.
partinobodycular said it perfectly.
And seriously, from WHAT did you conclude that most extreme religious debaters do not have balls? That is and was my only fucking question.

Of course I singled out arrogant religioun debaters; this post was specifically about the "condescending Atheists" and the "super arrogant religious".
I would assume the first they would do is have a .....debate...about...religion.... Ergo; "religion debaters". If OP mentioned Democrats and Republicans, i would have talked about political debaters instead.

I don't know if you just couldn't figure that out, if maybe the obvious subjects in OP's post slipped your mind, or are just trying to nitpick everything I say in an attempt to put in a witty bit. DNA, the fuck?

No, you were kind of off the mark, so let me explain it better.

I was referring to the computer screen thing. I don't know you in person, so over the phone or Internet is the only option. I used myself as an example, but obviously that goes for almost all of the internet's users. I would defintiely not consider that a fight to the death match.

But I still don't see from what evidence you drew the conclusions that just because someone is fighting over the Internet, that they're too pussy to fight in person. Further, I'm confused as to why you singled out arrogant religion debaters. Does something in their mind (DNA, maybe?) make them more of a pussy than the average person?

Sweet, can we sponsor them and throw them weapons and stuff?

yesnomaybes avatar yesnomaybe Yeah You Are +1Reply

a lot of religions preach about love.. why would they fight to the death?

I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for saying "Battle Royale style" instead of "Hunger Games style." You've restored a little of my faith in humanity XD

I couldn't read after "Fun Idea:" because I'm not a fun idea

What about all the hipsters who insist they are better for watching Battle Royale?

Anonymous