+160

People who purposely make themselves overweight shouldn't get special treatment. They should be left to die due to their ability not to give a Damn About themselves, amirite?

WolfeDeWarys avatar
0 18
The voters have decided that WolfeDeWary is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I don't get this special hatred for people who are overweight. Many people do things that negatively affect their health all the time (drink, smoke, etc.) I just don't understand why people turn up their noses at people who are overweight when these very people who think they're so much better might have habits that are bad for their health.

@1745056

That's true to an extent. But I don't hear people saying things like "just let them die." I honestly think it has at least a little bit to do with people thinking that being fat is unattractive.

@foryoublue That's true to an extent. But I don't hear people saying things like "just let them die." I honestly think it has...

This has nothing to do with looks. This is about people who purposely make themselves fat to get treatment that they wouldn't normally get.

WolfeDeWarys avatar WolfeDeWary Yeah You Are -4Reply
@foryoublue I don't get this special hatred for people who are overweight. Many people do things that negatively affect their...

I don't think anyone thinks "just let them die" because it's unattractive, and I've heard lots of people say just let smokers smoker themselves to death and let natural selection run it's course, which doesn't even make sense because that's not how natural selection works.

This is way too extreme.

liens avatar lien No Way +11Reply
@1743381

I'm a black woman and I can sing really well, so sometimes I actually consider gaining weight just to fit into that 'big strong black woman' persona, you know the ones who usually sing in choirs and such? I don't know maybe I'm just weird

@1743381

I'm sure you don't need to change your body or appearance if you're a good singer. You should be who you are.

I Agee with the feat part of this post, but I think the second part is a little extreme so Im not sure how to vote...

1. No one should be left to die. and 2. no one should be left to die based on their body shape

@Egotistical 1. No one should be left to die. and 2. no one should be left to die based on their body shape

It's not because of their body shape, it's because they're doing something they know is unhealthy and will kill them on purpose.

this is the worst post ever

completely agree. Overweight people are Satan's allies. We must purify the world of those abominations. Disgusting.

crispys avatar crispy Yeah You Are -5Reply