+134

Being a rapper is like being in high school. They have cliques too, like Young Money or Taylor Gang. Also, some are fake, some get along with everybody, some are hated because they are too stuck up but they think everyone likes them, some are religious, some try too hard to be different, and some just are. Most of them bully each other, try to show off, or both. It's very similar, amirite?

Samiras avatar Music
2 4
The voters have decided that Samira is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

This doesn't apply only to rappers but to pretty much every human being. You don't have to be a rapper to be any of those things you described.

@GiggityGoo22 This doesn't apply only to rappers but to pretty much every human being. You don't have to be a rapper to be any of...

So you're saying everyone acts like a rapper or everyone acts like they're in high school?

Samiras avatar Samira Yeah You Are 0Reply

High school More like that's just the way people act I guess. One of my teachers told me that there are teacher cliques haha.

Yeah, but they don't worry about a stupid ass SAT test that only shows what the fuck a student’s test-taking ability is lol. Life is like high school though...