-364

Just about everyone you know works at or has worked at Subway or Little Caesar's. Amirite?

Emyleighs avatar Jobs & Employment
0 39
The voters have decided that Emyleigh is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

There's no Little Caesar's in my town and the Subway doesn't get much business.

@Courage_Wolf There's no Little Caesar's in my town and the Subway doesn't get much business.

You said you noticed people were generalizing the post for everyone. Well thank you anyway

I'm not trolling. I'm trying to state a point. Please don't call me a troll for misunderstanding Also both were after my comment so you can see why I thought it was directed at me.

It wasn't general, it was very specific. If it had been more general, more people would have agreed.

Generalization is the foundation for criminal profiling. Then again, the criminal actually only fits the profile about 54% of the time. My favorite example of a major criminal profiling fail is the FBIs original profile for the DC Sniper.

No, I said I was generalizing it for everyone. Taking away the specifics, Subway and Little Caesar's and changed it to a sub shop and a pizza place, more general.

The post was very specific. He said there was no Little Caesars in his town so I said any pizza shop or sub shop, just to include those without such places in their area, and then I said, "Generalizing it for everyone." as a comment. But I didn't edit the post because I meant it exactly how I said it. I wanted it to be specific, I knew people would disagree, and I never expected it to go up on the HP, it was just something I noticed around here. There is a subway on every corner pretty much. I live within a mile of 2 of them.

It was just a comment back to him. You were not included. Stop trolling.

Well, I made a specific post and he said it didn't apply to him because those specifics did not apply to his area. So I just told him that maybe if it was generalized to a sub shop or pizza place it might apply and he still said no. That's all. Simple, I thought.

Well, then a sub shop or a pizza place!! Generalizing the post for everyone! Lol. I just noticed it around here.

Nope. More like Bojangles or Wal-Mart.

@BellaDolore Nope. More like Bojangles or Wal-Mart.

That sounds like a awkward name for an Adult store.

Oh no no no no! I'm from NC, and it's a Southern Fast Food restraunt. They sell biscuits, sweet tea, and stuff like that. Although, that't not the first time someon confused it with an adult store, haha :)

BOJANGLES IS DA BOMB! FUCKIN CAJUN BISCUIT ALL DAY E'ER DAY PLUS SWEET TEA FUCK YEA

We have KFC, Churches, and Popeye's for chicken, but no Bojangles.

Oh. Where do you live? We have KFC, and I've heard of Popeye's, but I've never seen or heard of a Churches.

Cool. I've been ther twice, and I think I saw a Bojangles down there, somewhere in Orlando I think?

I live south of Tampa, so Orlando is like 2 hours away. There's a lot of places north of Tampa that we don't have here. Also a lot of stuff on the east coast that we don't have here. We just got CVSs like a few years ago, and Sweetbay is new to us.

Oh, okay. That makes sense. I live in a little remote small town, so we don't have a Starbucks, or a shopping mall. We just got a McDonalds, and Arby's like a few years ago, so I know what you mean.

Oh yeah, and I never saw a Carl's Jr. (we have Hardee's), Whataburger, or Wienerschnitzel until I went to El Paso, TX.

Same here. We went to Texas awhile ago, and I had never heard of Whataburger until we went to San Antonio and saw one every other block. I actually learned about some popular restraunt chains from this site (i.e. in-n-out, Tim Hortons..)

Yeah, and here I thought I was the only one!!!

The nearest one is 82 miles away from me. I checked out the website. How come all chicken places have yellow/orange/red as their colors? Their site is a lot like Popeye's site.

If highest scoring opinions went negative as well as positive, this post would be on the list!

Fine. I tried to include you. :P