-31

Animals have just has much, if not a bigger, rite to live in this world as us humans. They should be aten spairingly if at all... amirite?

0 23
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I just remembered I'm going to a barbeque tonight!

There is too much going on with that post, a lot of it is just wrong.

were superior animals who made the right to live

@DougalHanson were superior animals who made the right to live

we're, not were. dumbfuck. just for that, you don't get the right to live

we sacrificed are claws for a better mind, we win

@we sacrificed are claws for a better mind, we win

We win, but that doesn't mean that they don't have the right to live

*our minds? are? what? you don't have the right to live.

I'm a vegetarian on grounds of ethical values, but all the grammatical errors made me wanna throw a sheep at you.

We are at the top of the food chain, thus we eat the things below us. Your comment is like saying cats shouldn't eat mice.

@We are at the top of the food chain, thus we eat the things below us. Your comment is like saying cats shouldn't...

The OP did take it a little to the extremes, but their virtues are right. they have the right to live unless we need them for food. basically, don't kill them for fun, ie. hunting

1) The rite is put like hat because um lets see this site is called amiRITE I was going along with them and 2) Cats eat out of need not out of fun. They us all of the mouse not just parts of it. ears are stronger then us, whales are bigger, fish can bearth under water, cats can see in the dark, birds can fly, cheetah's are fast, and moles have super strong claws. Every animal can do something different then the next. That doesn't make one better then the other. Its like saying the football player is better then the 15 year old girl who is lterally doing rocket science.

@1) The rite is put like hat because um lets see this site is called amiRITE I was going along with them and 2) Cats...

ears are stronger than us? and fish can bearth? im gonna be one of those annoying people and say you only need to say cheetah's if something belongs to the cheetah
we have guns and more developed brains which makes us better than other animals

Survival of the fittest, my friend. And if we DON'T kill off animals sometimes, they'll overpopulate. Sometimes it's okay to kill animals to keep the world in balance. Besides, cows and pigs and chickens are delicious.

@Agreed. Also, that that overpopulation speech can be used for abortion.

True, but even I, a pro-Choice person, think that is a little overboard. It's true, but eh. I look at it as: Fetuses don't develop brains until 16 weeks into the pregnancy. Without brains, you can't think or feel. It's technically not a life.

I'd rather a human be able to live rather than 100 animals. Just sayin'

It's awesome when a vegetarian, like myself, wants to disagree because of the intense lack of intelligence shown in the way the OP writes. Also, there's a little bit of truth in everyones argument. But no one is completely right.

I shall now go eat a chicken pot pie, just to spite you, Mr./Ms. Anonymous writer of this post.