+227

An Asian without As is just a sin, amirite?

TalkingRices avatar Jokes & Humour
32 95
The voters have decided that TalkingRice is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

As first, I was like, "No, it's a SIAN." Then... then I realized. wary smilie

Statefarms avatar Statefarm Yeah You Are +19Reply
@Statefarm As first, I was like, "No, it's a SIAN." Then... then I realized.

I was taking out the AS so I got ian... Took me a second too.

saturnlite88s avatar saturnlite88 Yeah You Are +22Reply

I don't want to YYA this because I typical hate jokes involving race but this is clever.

THIS IS STOLEN, YOU THIEF! YOU ARE NOT CLEVER YOU STOLE THIS FROM ANOTHER WEBSITE. Seeing as I saw this on memestache over a month ago

@THIS IS STOLEN, YOU THIEF! YOU ARE NOT CLEVER YOU STOLE THIS FROM ANOTHER WEBSITE. Seeing as I saw this on...

Got it from my friend

link please? I'll give it credit, but I honestly just got this from a friend

TalkingRices avatar TalkingRice Yeah You Are +4Reply

nice wordplay

I DON'T GET IT. >:(

@I DON'T GET IT. >:(

If you take out the A's in Asian, you get sin. Since Asians are stereotypically smart, it's a sin if they don't get A's in school.

Mj1996s avatar Mj1996 Yeah You Are +7Reply

LOLOLOLOL! I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE! took me a couple minutes though :(

This is just incredibly racist, how inconsiderate are you anyways?

Sergios avatar Sergio No Way -15Reply
@Sergio This is just incredibly racist, how inconsiderate are you anyways?

YES,YES. I AM RACIST TO MY OWN RACE! THAT MAKES TOTAL SENSE! EVERYTHING I DO ON THIS SITE, MY POSTS AND MY USERNAME, IS SECRETLY DIRECTED TO MY DEEP HATRED OF MY ORIGINS. FORGIVE ME MY ANCESTORS! ono smilie

It's a joke, calm down. #NoRacial

TalkingRices avatar TalkingRice Yeah You Are +8Reply

Wait wait wait. If this isn't a joke I will be so appalled. Three people, at least one of which who has claimed to not even be of the decent the post would be offending in the first place, are ganging up on the poster? You reported a post that wasn't even racist? Okay, okay. First off, if you don't assume it's following a stereotype, this isn't humorous but it makes sense. Because literally, it spells sin. But we all knew that. Now your own assumption, REGARDLESS of purposeful implication, in fact means you're paying way too much attention to anything having to do with race. The poster does not, should not, owe you an apology. If this were racist, and found offensive by enough people, it wouldn't be on the home page. If the post had in fact said, using your previous example, "Hitler was just having fun with the Jews," this would call for someone to step in. Hey, that's wrong. The poster is Asian. He can make fun of himself all he wants. If someone of an ethnicity is not offended by a joke, I promise, promise you, that it isn't racist. You have, truly, blown this out of proportion. You are in no position to judge an Asian for making a joke. That, Sirs or Madams, makes you racists.

let's all breathe. or stop breathing. as long as i stop getting notifications.

oh the stop breathing thing was a joke, Sergio. incase you get horribly offended.

Pugs avatar Pug Yeah You Are +7Reply

um, who are you? and apologize for what? It's pretty obvious they turned "troll mode" when they asked me to write a paragraph to apologize to them.

you know what? I demand you to apologize to me for demanding me to apologize.

TalkingRices avatar TalkingRice Yeah You Are +7Reply

Actually sergio I googled that just now and that is in fact how all the genocides of all time started. You have every right to warn people.

Ok maybe we are, I apologize, I have Jewish heritage though so I take this very serious.

Sergios avatar Sergio No Way +5Reply

It seemed like you guys were pretty serious at the beginning of the thread, now you guys are just trolls.

TalkingRices avatar TalkingRice Yeah You Are +5Reply

No you didn't I'm saying if we start letting racism allowed, it will become a common thing.

Sergios avatar Sergio No Way +4Reply

Holy shit, did he just call me smart?!? What a fucker, I'm so offended.

Wat, some people just don't understand us. We've done what we can, but America is doomed to racism again.

Sergios avatar Sergio No Way +3Reply

Line
You're an idiot.
Line

Hey, there's a hidden message! Thank you! I would have never seen that!

Okay hold on I don't get why you're all ganging up on sergio. He has every right to be offended.

Well no there's not always one guy that's offended because I'm pretty upset too. Some people take things much too lightly and sergio is in the right.

Please guys I didn't wanna start things but who knows maybe Hitler was just making a little fun with the Jews at first and it went too far. Just be careful.

Sergios avatar Sergio No Way +2Reply

You're right, I went to Google and it started typing that in for me right away, check it out, http://lmgtfy.com/?q=It+turns+o...start+as+jokes.

Sergios avatar Sergio No Way +2Reply

Also it seems that you're taking the thought of us being offended a little far. Just because we appreciate slightly cleaner humour doesn't make us bad people. Nor does the fact that we're not heartless and don't laugh at putting other people down.

"waste our time"? I'm not apologizing to you. Where have I insulted you? Disregard my caps comment, but every other comment was just me expressing how much you guys were taking my post out of proportion. That was it. I will only apologize for the fact that you were offended. That is all.

TalkingRices avatar TalkingRice Yeah You Are +2Reply

It's funny because I'm not even close to trolling. And I was just told to stop feeding the troll. Being you. cough but feeding the troll is indeed a bad plan. Use that incentive when it works. Not here. Preach elsewhere, oh Trollses.

well it's listed in the jokes/puns category so my intentions weren't to be racist. There's always that one guy that's offended...

TalkingRices avatar TalkingRice Yeah You Are +1Reply

....how in the world did this thread go from jokes to Hitler and genocide?

You're offended? OK. but almost all jokes will be "offensive" to somebody out there. Don't get too butthurt over something like this. Don't compare this to the death of 6 million. Completely irrelevant. You guys are taking this way out of proportion.

in that case, all jokes should be banned because they will inevitably offend someone, which would allow bad tensions to form and world war 3 will happen?

look it's a joke, nothing on the caliber of genocide physical bullying. I just think you guys are taking this a little out of proportion.

Well it did. I've already reported the post, we'll see if the mods of amirite have any morals soon enough.

Sergios avatar Sergio No Way +1Reply

Immaturity? It was hardly uncalled for, you're practically accusing him of murder here. He cracked a joke. Saying you didn't like it was enough. Or even not commenting. I don't know how you can't see anything obvious here, but... I just don't know what to say.

No really, it is a possibility, I just don't want another genocide, is that too much to ask? Just be nice please.

I feel the same way and I would really appreciate that too.

Yeah definitely getting trolled. You "thumbed up" your own comments. Who's "immature"?

And where the hell did God and Jesus come from?

TalkingRices avatar TalkingRice Yeah You Are 0Reply

Genocide? This guy, this nice guy I've now interacted with, is being labeled a genocidic terrorist by you now? Yes, that is so bad. Again, if his post had any sort of threat, I'd agree. But it doesn't. In no way has he threatened anyone or encouraged a mass killing of his own-heritage ethnicity.

I remember that absolutely hilarious joke you made where you photshopped a message and tried to make people think YeahIam called you the n word.

lol that dumbass "equal" girl who thought Sergio was serious deleted her comments

PLUS ONE FOR RICE
PLUS ZERO FOR IDEALISTIC ILLITERATE 10 YEAR OLDS!

nvm she got banned.... There should be a bad luck dumbass meme.

umm it was mostly just a play on words with some stereotypical "Asian get good grades" twist

Asian - A = Sin = sin

I'm sorry if I made it seem offensive to you guys.

TalkingRices avatar TalkingRice Yeah You Are -1Reply

@Talking: I think it's a step in the right direction you apologized for this post, but can you personally apologize to us via PM or something or whatever is easier with a proper apology paragraph? I feel as though you made us waste our time by replying and I can't speak for sergio but I feel as though you've insulted me based on how I'm talking this attempt at a joke. Thanks.

The list is growing, the quicker you get it over with, the quicker that not only will I forgive you, but so will God and Jesus.

Sergios avatar Sergio No Way -1Reply

Nobody knows, that's part of the mystery. Its called faith, talkingrice. Have some.

Sergios avatar Sergio No Way -1Reply

well I had to since you were thumbing me down. I haven't thumbed yours down since I'm that much more mature. Also let's not get into a religious debate, troll.

Ok im just trying to prevent a genocide here, is that so bad?

Sergios avatar Sergio No Way -1Reply

I'm sorry, but some jokes just cross the line. I'll stop arguing now, but be careful next time please.

Sergios avatar Sergio No Way -2Reply

okay but you're talking about how it's a sin to be Asian and not get good marks. This is a borderline hate crime and I think you should see a therapist.

okay you never addressed me so I'll assume you seriously told me to stop breathing.

Line
That was an uncalled for insult, which just proves your immaturity.
Line

Sergios avatar Sergio No Way -2Reply

I need to calm down? You're the one typing in all caps.

Sergios avatar Sergio No Way -3Reply

well now you've thumbed down my comment. that's just immature. Oh well, just one more thing you can apologize for

Neither are you, but your jokes are offensive as well as not funny.

Sergios avatar Sergio No Way -3Reply

You should be. Also, talking rice is an incredibly racist name as well.

Sergios avatar Sergio No Way -5Reply

well hold on you're not leaving without apologizing

I don't wanna get involved but this seems like a really offensive joke and I think you should apologize to these guys.

clearly I'm a neutral third party. I just observed what happened and it looks like you trolled them. You've had your life but just apologize at least