+61

Middle children: you get along better with your older sibling than your younger one. amirite?

omgeetoasts avatar Jokes & Humour
0 12
The voters have decided that omgeetoast is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Only child foreveralone smilie

Well naturally - the youngest child is a pain in the neck ;) Source: I am the youngest.

That's because the youngest is incapable of being anything other than a little shit.

I feel like it depends on the age gap.... like I am almost 18 and my brother is 19, and we are like best friends. My sister is 22 and neither of us are very close to her. But if my brother was 21 he might be closer with her because they'd be at similar stages in life & would relate more.

@I feel like it depends on the age gap.... like I am almost 18 and my brother is 19, and we are like best friends...

(omgeetoast) Yeah, that makes sense too though. I feel like the youngest sibling is always the one that gets on everyone's nerves haha. (my sister can't stand me most of the time >.<)

Yeah, I'm 17, and my older sister is 21. Our younger sister is 3 and annoys us most of the time.

I'm the exact same distance from both of my siblings, but I get along great with my older sister and can't stand my little brother. Maybe it's a coincidence

omgeetoasts avatar omgeetoast Yeah You Are +1Reply

I don't get along with both of them, my brother is 7 years older and my sisters (twins) are 6 years younger. Oddly enough, my brother and sisters get along better...

I'm 17, my older sister is 19 and my younger sister is 16. I definently get along better with my older but I'm close to both of them. Hmm, funny, I didn't know this was a "thing"

@1754983

I'm sorry..?

omgeetoasts avatar omgeetoast Yeah You Are 0Reply