+42

Girlfriends are like a fine vase. Theyre pretty, make you feel good about yourself, tie your room together and make you happy. Then one day you may take it for granted and accidently bump it off that table its on. in that second when you catch it before it hits the ground and breaks, you realize how much that vase means to you. youll do anything to keep it from breaking. though days come where you question that vase, you remember the day you almost lost it and that will make all the difference. amirite?

AWilty77s avatar Relationships
7 13
The voters have decided that AWilty77 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I think you're a little attached to this vase.

The metaphor is a little off, but it has a good message. I didnt get why this is down voted.

I see my ideal partner as a toaster.
Their exterior isn't very frightening but if you stick your hand in them without caution you're going to have Hell to pay.
I'm really bad at this. Never mind.

Lens avatar Len Yeah You Are +11Reply
@Len I see my ideal partner as a toaster. Their exterior isn't very frightening but if you stick your hand in them...

And you'll still your dick in her for $50. Or maybe not even for $50, but who am I to know?

A vase does not make me feel good about myself, no matter how fine it is.

liens avatar lien No Way +6Reply

You just bumped into a vase before writing this..... am I right?

@douloureux You just bumped into a vase before writing this..... am I right?

nope. bumped into my girlfriend and knocked her off the table...

AWilty77s avatar AWilty77 Yeah You Are +38Reply

Probably the stupidest thing I've ever read.

And you can put stuff in your vase for fun :-D

Do any other women feel like this is objectifying them?