+254

When watching a show on say, the Discovery Channel about life in starving countries, you wonder if the camera crews are living off to the side in a trailer with food and fresh water while they watch the other people trek miles each day for daily activities. amirite?

GiggityGoo22s avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
6 4
The voters have decided that GiggityGoo22 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Probably, I don't see why they would chose to be miserable. They can't just help those people because it would destroy the point of documenting how those people live every day. I know that's not really related, but I just thought I'd bring it up.

@Frank_n_Furter Probably, I don't see why they would chose to be miserable. They can't just help those people because it would...

Maybe after they finish documenting, they can prepare an extravagant feast for said countries as a sign of thanks for letting the film crew tape and broadcast their miserable lives.

Carsons avatar Carson Yeah You Are +4Reply

Maybe not extravagant to us, because that would be really expensive given the number of people, but at least maybe a nice steak. Preferably big and cheap to small and expensive. It's quantity they want.

B10ckH34ds avatar B10ckH34d Yeah You Are +1Reply

I always has the thought of Bear Grylls' camera eating like a granola bar as he's eating grubs and all that nasty shit