+171

Not to be specific, but some music is just One Direction to hell, amirite?

Hullabaloos avatar Music
13 9
The voters have decided that Hullabaloo is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Thank you. Seriously.

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are +10Reply

I love them.

I cannot stand them. Mostly because of all the undeserved hype they generate.

I honestly don't understand why everyone obsesses over them..they're not that good looking, they have mediocre vocals, and no instrumentals. maybe its because they're British?

@livesmilelove I honestly don't understand why everyone obsesses over them..they're not that good looking, they have mediocre...

I watched a video that had all of their auditions for the X Factor and I thought one of them was really good and the rest were just okay.
You can't really complain about them not playing instruments though. They're a boy band.
Also, their songs are really fucking catchy. wary smilie

Statefarms avatar Statefarm Yeah You Are +33Reply

It's the cheerleader effect. If they were all solo artists they wouldn't be half as famous as they are now.

I actually really like Liam's voice, based on their audition. I don't pay much attention to who's who in the songs so I couldn't say past that.

Statefarms avatar Statefarm Yeah You Are +5Reply

Even though I am a bit of a fan of them, I do agree with you. It doesn't seem like their vocals are amazing, and the only decent looking one is Zayn. I really only like them because a lot of their songs have a good message.

One might say they travel on a highway...