+541

A mothers job: cook, house keeper, teacher, nurse, handyman, maid, security, coordinator,supervisor, manager, secretary, nutritionist, caretaker, personal assistant, life coach, bookkeeper, laundry maid, taxi driver, and a motivational speaker. They dont get holiday pay, sick pay, or days off and they're on call 24 hours a day 7 days a week. There's probably no harder job than being a mom. amir... amirite?

michiloves avatar
6 13
The voters have decided that michilove is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

single father of five. Beat that.

im not a mother. im just appreciating all the love and care my mother has provided me with.. kay.

michiloves avatar michilove Yeah You Are +7Reply

You guys are mean, it's true!
And no, I'm not a mother.

Studies have shown that if mothers was paid regularly as a job in modern society for all the work that they do, they would be making about $250,000 a year. So yeah it could be a job

@EpitomeOfAwesome Studies have shown that if mothers was paid regularly as a job in modern society for all the work that they do...

But its not like they do all that on a regular bases, and they surly don't do it as much as people that do that stuff for a living.

you can tell witch comments on here are from men.. an from people who dont have kids and a house to run.

Umm this is SO true. The negative comments are from the ppl who clearly have NO experience in this department!

A Mothers job never ends, it starts when you know your pregnant but does not stop even when your kids leave home your still a Mum u still help out rush over when there is a problem, pray they will be safe its a life time commitment

mom youre drunk again! get off the damn internet!

What about soildiers fighting in the war? I'm sure their job is harder.

@What about soildiers fighting in the war? I'm sure their job is harder.

no it's not, they just follow orders and do one thing.

Being a mother isn't a JOB. definitely hope your children don't hear you speak like that!