+339

I find it hypocritical that an overweight person can tell an underweight person to go eat a cheeseburger. But God forbid an underweight person tells an overweight person to stop eating cheeseburgers. amirite?

icexprincesss avatar Jokes & Humour
16 6
The voters have decided that icexprincess is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

IMO both are pretty rude.

"I find it hypocritical... amirite?" You want us to tell you what you think?

But on a less assholey note, yeah, that is hypocritical.

partinobodyculars avatar partinobodycular Yeah You Are +11Reply
@partinobodycular "I find it hypocritical... amirite?" You want us to tell you what you think? But on a less assholey note, yeah...

Yes, I know. I'm just pointing out the redundancy of stating that OP believes his/her opinion ("I believe blah blah, amirite?" versus just "Blah blah, amirite?") makes it sound like OP is asking confirmation that this is, in fact, what OP believes. In this case, "Do I find this hypocritical?"

Eating a cheeseburger is a generally enjoyable experience. One would increase a person's enjoyment, while the other decreases it. Both result in being of acceptable weight, but one way is 'fun' while the other entails reducign your happiness to get there.

@B10ckH34d Eating a cheeseburger is a generally enjoyable experience. One would increase a person's enjoyment, while the other...

I seriously doubt the person in the first scenario was simply telling the other person to do that so they would be happy. More than likely they were making fun of the person's skinny nature. It doesn't matter if you pick on someone for being fat or for being skinny, it still is not right.