+417

It sucks that unhealthy food tastes delicious whilst health food is sub-par, amirite?

Thatdudes avatar
1 6
The voters have decided that Thatdude is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Properly prepared healthy food is WAY more delicious than unhealthy food. Chemicals, grease and hfcs taste like crap, make you feel sick afterwards and destroy your self confidence later when you look in the mirror and realize that you're an overweight, pimply loser. A homemade or otherwise high quality treat here or there is fine, but people who have actually been brainwashed so badly by food manufacturers to enjoy the taste of synthetic, cancer causing, obesity inducing crap over real food make me sick.

@Properly prepared healthy food is WAY more delicious than unhealthy food. Chemicals, grease and hfcs taste like...

Wellll saidddd, bro! I was literally planning out the same exact comment in my head when I read this post, but turns out you already got there xP We're soulmates, I believe.

Apparently people don't know how to cook.

I never said that healthy food isn't good when it's cooked by someone who has skillz. But food from a restaurant that is unhealthy is much better than the healthy entress.