+166

It's hard for a music artist to differentiate themselves from other acts when lately all that has been getting airplay on the radio is repetitive pop songs that follow repetitive beats that orientate about the same themes. Too many artists have decided to go down this path for brief fame and fortune, but they sacrifice their artistic integrity just to be in the spotlight for a moment. It's better to release music that you can say that you're proud to have released, instead of regretting it later, amirite?

Sulks avatar Music
5 8
The voters have decided that Sulk is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

They probably think they can do that sort of stuff to get into the spotlight, then start producing real music to stay there. But most of them end up like an F16 that used all it's fuel in afterburners, leaving nothing for long-term use engines.

They probably just do what's gonna be popular and make money. It is their job afterall.

I'm sure the regret passes when they look at all the stuff their money has bought them.

Your username makes me happy because their song Ranawld Gregory Erickson the Second is one of my favorites. In fact, I've never heard a song by them I didn't like.

HMDuckys avatar HMDucky Yeah You Are 0Reply
@HMDucky Your username makes me happy because their song Ranawld Gregory Erickson the Second is one of my favorites. In...

HOLY CRAP I WAS JUST THINKING THAT!!!! :D I've played that song so many times on my i-pod.

I didn't think anyone else would notice OP's username.

mNmL0ver14s avatar mNmL0ver14 Yeah You Are 0Reply

Actually, my username is based of the Nine Inch Nails' song 'Starfuckers, Inc.' ; Not the band. I've been getting that a lot lately though!

Sulks avatar Sulk Yeah You Are 0Reply

Oh. xD Well, it's good to know I'm not the only one. You should check them out if you haven't already.